Visiting the Synagogue for the first time
- We welcome visitors to our Friday evening and Saturday morning services, but please apply to us in writing before visiting for the first time.
- A few days before your first planned visit, please email the Synagogue, giving the proposed date of visit, the reason for your visit, your name, address, and telephone number.
- We will then confirm the visit in writing and ask our security team to expect you.
- Please bring with you: photo ID in the form of a passport or driving licence.
- We are so sorry, but we cannot guarantee that we will admit you if you have not pre-applied.
- Please note that we sometimes carry out searches at the door.
- For special school visits mid-week, please write to the office well in advance to arrange.