Open Day Saturday 13th October 10.30am – 15.45pm
- Have you dropped out of the Jewish community?
- Would you like to reconnect with your Jewish roots?
- Do you feel marginalised? Are you unaffiliated? Single?
- Have a non-Jewish and/or same-sex partner?
- Like to meet Jews who are:
- Open to outsiders. Progressive
- Accepting of all Jews – including the children of Jewish fathers
- Committed to full gender equality
- Proud of their Jewish heritage
- Engaged in the contemporary world
- Welcoming to LGBT+ people and those who have a non-Jewish partner
Register in advance by booking on Eventbrite. Please bring your ticket and some photo ID with you on the day.